Baby Wipes Recipe
Save up to $800 a year creating your own baby wipes. Grab the ingredients and follow along with my video tutorial to create your own.
- Viva Double Length Paper Towel pack
- 2 Tablespoons of Fractionated Coconut Oil
- 2 cups of water
- 1 Tablespoon of Dr Bronner’s Liquid Castille Soap
- 2.35L Tupperware container with lid (square, not rectangle shape)
- 5 drops of Tea Tree
- 5 drops of Lavender
- Cut one of the rolls of paper towel in half with a sharp knife. The best way to do this is cut a little, then roll it, then cut again
- Add all ingredients to the container and mix with a spoon
- Add one of the paper towel halves to the container and slowly push it to the bottom
- Allow the paper towel to speak up the liquid and after a minute pull out the cardboard roll in the centre
- That’s it!
If you find the paper towel too dry, you can add more water but I’ve found that the 2 cups is perfect for the Viva Double Length Paper Towel. If you only have the normal Viva paper towel, just use 1 cup of water.
If the wipes are too soapy, juts squeeze the whole roll over the sink and place it back into the container. If you don’t want to use Castille Soap then use a glass container to store the wipes because the essential oil can break down the plastic and there’s no soapy barrier to stop that from happening.