The finer details
How to join
- Pay a membership fee of $35 and get 25% off all products for the remainder of the year. The second year it reduces to $25 but you receive a free bottle of Peppermint essential oil. Choose any product you’d like from the product guide or price list (be sure to look at the wholesale price column, not the retail prices), as well as the ‘$35 Introductory Welcome Packet’ as this is your membership.
- Purchase any enrolment kit (see Kits under next tab) and not only will you get a massive discount (e.g. Home Essentials Kit retails at $588 but you can get it for $330 as a Kit), but your $35 membership fee will be waived! This is without a doubt, the most valuable way to get started.
Nature’s Solution Kit
This is a best seller because it will breathe new life into your wellness journey! It includes something for everything: sleep, immune system, healthy joints and muscles, energy and focus, and of course, cleaning! Not only do you get the Top 10 Oils, but you also get:
- Purify (great for purifying the air and cleaning)
- AromaTouch (great to take with you when you have a massage booked in!)
- Smart & Sassy (metabolic blend)
- Lemongrass (smells AMAZING and is great to combine with Fractionated Coconut Oil and massage after a hard workout).
- Past Tense (can’t live without this – helps to reduce stress and anxious feelings and eases feelings of tension)
- Clary Calm (women’s monthly blend – great for you know what)
- Ice Blue Rub (combine with Ice Blue essential oil for an extra kick)
- Correct-X (keep on hand when taking children to playground, sporting events, or camping)
- Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Easy Air Vapour Stick (the bomb diggity)
- Petal Diffuser
- Wooden dōTERRA box
- On Guard Cleansing Toothpaste (fluoride free)
- On Guard Foaming Handwash (with 2 dispensers)
- On Guard Beadlets (always in my handbag)
Home Essentials Kit
This gives you the Top 10 Oils in bigger bottles (15ml = 250 drops), AND a diffuser. This kit retails for $588 but you can get it for $330 as an enrolment kit.
Family Essentials Kit
Contains the Top 10 Oils in smaller bottles (85 drops)
15ml bottle of Smart & Sassy
For a full list of the Enrollment Kits, click here
How to join
- Click on this link – Purchase Your doTERRA Oils OR Head to www.mydoterra.com/thecalmcompound.
- Click 'Join and Save'.
- Select your Language & Country of Residence.
- Select Local (OTG) Order (Australian Warehouse, Australian Dollars if applicable)
- Make sure “Wholesale Customer” is selected (not Wellness Advocate. If you’d like to do the business side then we can always move you to ‘Wellness Advocate’ down the track).
- Fill out the top of the application with your personal information…address, email etc. Please make sure your email address is correct as it is where all your log in details will be sent.
- My ID Number should automatically filter onto this page (4692785). Please click 'Verify ID' just to make sure that it's Jazze Jervis.
- Select either the Enrolment Kit you would like (and waive the joining fee) or choose your single oils and add your 'Welcome Introductory Packet’ for $35 (this is your membership). Please add a bottle of ‘Fractionated Coconut Oil’ (code is #31640004) as I will give you some roller bottles in your welcome pack. That way, you can create blends straight away and apply the oils safely to your body.
- Select continue and you will be directed to the next page to input your credit card details. Complete this and submit your order!
- You will get a Success! invoice.
- Below that it will ask if you wish to setup a Loyalty Rewards Order - you can click on "No I'm done for now" and we can talk about this if you wish when we have your welcome call once you get your products.
- Upon successful submission of your order, dōTERRA will send you an email with your ID number and instructions on how to enter your Back Office. Once you join I will send you an email welcoming you to the Calm Compound team, I'll add you to our database, which means you'll get monthly updates on Product of the Month and any dōTERRA specials and bonuses they may have.